Additional tips for getting the most from your items:
Please follow these guidelines when you bring your quality, gently used kids clothes, equipment, furniture, toys and more to sell to us!
* We buy on a first come, first serve basis. You will be given an approximate
processing time based on how many are in front of you.
* Items need to be in a bin, basket, or box that will be returned to you.
* Items need to be freshly laundered, AND dry, no odors.
* Your container must be liftable by our staff and not overflowing.
* Toys need to be clean and have their pieces with the toy.
* Equipment must be clean and assembled.
* You must have an ID to drop off and to pickup.
* You will get a text message when your items are finished being processed.
Message comes from a 405 area code.
* Offers are not negotiable.
* You can deny your offer and take your items back, or get cash or store credit.
* Cash offer is good for 24 hours and your items not chosen must be taken back.
* After 24 hours, the offer is turned into a store credit and your unchosen items are
donated including your container. We just don't have room for hundreds of bins
from customers that don't return within 24 hours.